CNS Neurosurgery’s staff are Cathy (Medical Secretary, Sydney), Dianne (Perioperative Care, Sydney), Jasmine (Medical Secretary, Sydney), and Lauren (Medical Secretary, Sydney), and our office hours are from 9 AM to 5 PM AEST, Monday to Friday.
Neurological Surgery Victoria‘s staff are Emma (Practice Manager, Melbourne), Kerry and Arya (Medical Secretaries and Administration, Melbourne).
If staff at any of the locations are unable to immediately take your telephone call, please leave a detailed message with your name and best contact number and your call will be returned. If you are calling about a medical emergency, please dial 000 immediately.
For your record, CNS Neurosurgery’s email address is email@example.com and business-hours mobile number is 0400 683 662.
Dr Khurana’s consulting days are usually: alternate Wednesdays in Melbourne and Point Cook; alternate Tuesdays in Sydney; Thursdays and Fridays once a month in Canberra; and a Friday once a month at Batehaven (NSW South Coast). Urgent appointments may be able to be arranged outside of the usual consulting days.
What to bring:
- Your Medicare card
- Your private health insurance card if you have one
- Your EFTPOS or credit card (Visa/MC only)
- Any brain and/or spine imaging studies (e.g., CD, hard copy films) you may have
- Your doctor’s Referral (or ask your doctor to fax or email the letter to us in advance).
Dr Khurana consults from the private consulting Rooms of Neurological Surgery Victoria in Melbourne. The Rooms are located at the corner of St Kilda Road and Commercial Road, opposite the Alfred Hospital. Dr Khurana operates at the renowned Epworth Hospital, Richmond, and in conjunction with Neurological Surgery Victoria.
If you are looking for Dr Khurana’s Point Cook (Vic) Rooms’ details, please CLICK HERE.
|Address||Neurological Surgery Victoria, Suite 9, Level 4 at 517 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004|
|Parking||There is a parking station located in the building itself (Commercial Road entrance), and the Practice is on the St Kilda Road and Commercial Road tram lines, with tram stops located immediately opposite the Rooms (at the corner of St Kilda and Commercial Roads). Trams from Flinders and Southern Cross Railway Stations also stop outside the Rooms.|
|Telephone||03 (+ 61 3) 9867 1513|
|Fax||03 (+ 61 3) 9867 5417|
Accommodation in Melbourne
For accompanying family members and carers of interstate neurosurgical patients of Dr Khurana, your stay can be arranged at a competitvely negotiated rate at the nearby Quest East Melbourne and CNS Neurosurgery may be able to assist you with transport to and from the airport too [shown below are images from the Quest East Melbourne].
- For details of Quest East Melbourne, including a location map, please CLICK HERE (PDF). Early booking is recommended. The Quest is located opposite the Melbourne Cricket Ground, very close to Melbourne’s CBD, numerous eateries and shops on Bridge Road, and close to the renowned shopping (Collins Street, Chapel Street), Arts and Olympic precincts. Quote Promotion code: 17CNS