CNS Neurosurgery’s staff are:
- Neurosurgeon & Managing Director: Dr Vini Khurana
- Peri-operative Care (Sydney) and Co-Director: Dr Dianne Khurana
- Practice Manager (via our Sydney HQ): Cathy
- Medical Secretaries: Lauren Williams & Zoe Askew
- Medical Receptionists: Jasmine & Parnian
Our office hours are:
- From 9-5 AEST, Monday to Friday (except Public holidays)
For medicolegal matters, please visit our partner company CNS Medicolegal for details if you are seeking Dr Khurana’s expert opinion.
- For our VIC patients, please note that we HAVE returned to face-to-face consultations in the ACT and NSW only, and with appropriate COVID-19 precautions in place. My staff will contact you before your telemedicine appointment (for VIC patients) with further details. Alternatively, we can try to advise you or your GP of who you can be referred to locally in Melbourne.
If my staff are unable to immediately take your telephone call, please leave a detailed message with your name and best contact number and your call will be returned. If you are calling about a medical emergency, please dial 000 immediately.
For your record, CNS Neurosurgery’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and business-hours mobile number is 0400 683 662.
Currently, Dr Khurana’s consulting days are:
- Mondays or Tuesdays in Sydney (face-to-face);
- Thursdays and Fridays once a month in Canberra (face-to-face);
- Once a month in Batehaven (NSW South Coast) (face-to-face);
- Mondays or Tuesdays via telehealth (Skype or Zoom) for patients located outside of ACT and NSW seeking Dr Khurana’s opinion, but who can’t travel to our ACT or NSW Rooms for a face-to-face appointment;
- Urgent appointments from anywhere in Australia or overseas may be able to be arranged outside of the usual consulting days.
What to bring:
- Your Medicare card
- Your private health insurance card if you have one
- Your EFTPOS or credit card (Visa/MC only)
- Any brain and/or spine imaging studies (e.g., CD, hard copy films) you may have
- Your doctor’s Referral (or ask your doctor to fax or email the letter to us in advance).
In Victoria, Dr Khurana operates at the renowned Epworth Hospital, Richmond.
|Address||Telehealth only via Zoom, until further notice|
|Telephone||Please call CNS Neurosurgery HQ on 02 9331 4998|
|Fax||Please call CNS Neurosurgery HQ on 02 9331 2993|
Accommodation in Melbourne
For accompanying family members and carers of interstate neurosurgical patients of Dr Khurana, your stay can be arranged at a competitively negotiated rate at the nearby Quest East Melbourne and CNS Neurosurgery may be able to assist you with transport to and from the airport too [shown below are images from the Quest East Melbourne].
- For details of Quest East Melbourne, including a location map, please CLICK HERE (PDF). Early booking is recommended. The Quest is located opposite the Melbourne Cricket Ground, very close to Melbourne’s CBD, numerous eateries and shops on Bridge Road, and close to the renowned shopping (Collins Street, Chapel Street), Arts and Olympic precincts. Quote Promotion code: 17CNS