Batehaven/NSW South Coast Region
CNS Neurosurgery’s staff are Annie (Medical Secretary, Canberra), Cathy (Practice Manager, via our Sydney HQ), Dianne (Peri-operative Care, Sydney), and Gurjeet (Medical Secretary, Canberra). Our office hours are from 9-5 AEST, Monday to Friday except Thursday (our Office is closed on a Thursday).
- We ARE returning to face-to-face consultations at the end of July 2020, but we will have COVID-19 precautions in place, and my staff will contact you before the appointment with further details.
If my staff are unable to immediately take your telephone call, please leave a detailed message with your name and best contact number and your call will be returned. If you are calling about a medical emergency, please dial 000 immediately.
For your record, CNS Neurosurgery’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and business-hours mobile number is 0400 683 662.
Dr Khurana’s consulting days are usually: alternate Wednesdays in Melbourne; alternate Tuesdays in Sydney; Thursdays and Fridays once a month in Canberra; and a Friday once a month at Batehaven (NSW South Coast). Urgent appointments may be able to be arranged outside of the usual consulting days.
What to bring:
- Your Medicare card
- Your private health insurance card if you have one
- Your EFTPOS or credit card (Visa/MC only)
- Any brain and/or spine imaging studies (e.g., CD, hard copy films) you may have
- Your doctor’s Referral (or ask your doctor to fax or email the letter to us in advance).
Dr Khurana consults one Friday a month at the Batehaven Medical Centre in Batehaven, NSW South Coast. The Medical Centre is located in the Professional Centre behind Batehaven Shopping Complex, located just off Beach Road.
|Address||Batehaven Medical Centre, U1 / 9 Corrigan Crescent, Batehaven NSW 2535|
|Parking||Parking is available in the car park on Corrigan Crescent, and along the street.|
|Telephone||Please call CNS Neurosurgery HQ on 02 9331 4998|
|Fax||Please fax CNS Neurosurgery HQ on 02 9331 2993|