Batehaven/NSW South Coast Region
CNS Neurosurgery’s staff are Annie (Medical Secretary), Cathy (Practice Manager, via our Sydney HQ), Dianne (Peri-operative Care, Sydney), Gurjeet (Medical Secretary), Jasmine (Medical Secretary) and Lauren (Medical Secretary). Our office hours are from 9-5 AEST, Monday to Friday except Thursday (our phone is currently unattended on a Thursday).
- We HAVE returned to face-to-face consultations in the ACT and NSW, but we have appropriate COVID-19 precautions in place. My staff will contact you before the appointment with further details.
If my staff are unable to immediately take your telephone call, please leave a detailed message with your name and best contact number and your call will be returned. If you are calling about a medical emergency, please dial 000 immediately.
For your record, CNS Neurosurgery’s email address is email@example.com and business-hours mobile number is 0400 683 662.
Currently, Dr Khurana’s consulting days are:
- Mondays or Tuesdays in Sydney (face-to-face);
- Thursdays and Fridays once a month in Canberra (face-to-face);
- Once a month in Batehaven (NSW South Coast) (face-to-face);
- Mondays or Tuesdays via telehealth (Skype or Zoom) for patients located outside of ACT and NSW seeking Dr Khurana’s opinion, but who can’t travel to our ACT or NSW Rooms for a face-to-face appointment;
- Urgent appointments from anywhere in Australia or overseas may be able to be arranged outside of the usual consulting days.
What to bring:
- Your Medicare card
- Your private health insurance card if you have one
- Your EFTPOS or credit card (Visa/MC only)
- Any brain and/or spine imaging studies (e.g., CD, hard copy films) you may have
- Your doctor’s Referral (or ask your doctor to fax or email the letter to us in advance).
Dr Khurana consults one Friday a month at the Batehaven Medical Centre in Batehaven, NSW South Coast. The Medical Centre is located in the Professional Centre behind Batehaven Shopping Complex, located just off Beach Road.
|Address||Batehaven Medical Centre, U1 / 9 Corrigan Crescent, Batehaven NSW 2535|
|Parking||Parking is available in the car park on Corrigan Crescent, and along the street.|
|Telephone||Please call CNS Neurosurgery HQ on 02 9331 4998|
|Fax||Please fax CNS Neurosurgery HQ on 02 9331 2993|