CNS Neurosurgery’s staff are Annie (Medical Secretary, Canberra), Cathy (Practice Manager, via our Sydney HQ), Dianne (Peri-operative Care, Sydney), and Gurjeet (Medical Secretary, Canberra). Our office hours are from 9-5 AEST, Monday to Friday except Thursday (our Office is closed on a Thursday).
- We ARE returning to face-to-face consultations at the end of July 2020, but we will have COVID-19 precautions in place, and my staff will contact you before the appointment with further details.
If my staff are unable to immediately take your telephone call, please leave a detailed message with your name and best contact number and your call will be returned. If you are calling about a medical emergency, please dial 000 immediately.
For your record, CNS Neurosurgery’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and business-hours mobile number is 0400 683 662.
Dr Khurana’s consulting days are usually: alternate Wednesdays in Melbourne; alternate Tuesdays in Sydney; Thursdays and Fridays once a month in Canberra; and a Friday once a month at Batehaven (NSW South Coast). Urgent appointments may be able to be arranged outside of the usual consulting days.
What to bring:
- Your Medicare card
- Your private health insurance card if you have one
- Your EFTPOS or credit card (Visa/MC only)
- Any brain and/or spine imaging studies (e.g., CD, hard copy films) you may have
- Your doctor’s Referral (or ask your doctor to fax or email the letter to us in advance).
Our private consulting Rooms in Canberra are located on State Circle in Forrest, immediately opposite New Parliament House.
|Address||CNS Neurosurgery, Unit 1 at 15 State Circle, Forrest ACT 2603|
|Parking||There is free parking on State Circle, and on the adjoining Hobart and Melbourne Avenues|
|Telephone||02 (+ 61 2) 9331 4998 or 0400 683 662|
|Fax||02 (+ 61 2) 9331 2993|