CNS Neurosurgery’s staff are:
- Neurosurgeon & Managing Director: Dr Vini Khurana
- Peri-operative Care (Sydney) and Co-Director: Dr Dianne Khurana
- Practice Manager (via our Sydney HQ): Cathy
- Medical Secretaries: Lauren Williams & Zoe Askew
- Medical Receptionists: Jasmine & Parnian
Our office hours are:
- From 9-5 AEST, Monday to Friday (except Public holidays)
For medicolegal matters, please visit our partner company CNS Medicolegal for details if you are seeking Dr Khurana’s expert opinion.
- We HAVE returned to face-to-face consultations in the ACT and NSW, but we have appropriate COVID-19 precautions in place. My staff will contact you before the appointment with further details.
If my staff are unable to immediately take your telephone call, please leave a detailed message with your name and best contact number and your call will be returned. If you are calling about a medical emergency, please dial 000 immediately.
For your record, CNS Neurosurgery’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and business-hours mobile number is 0400 683 662.
Currently, Dr Khurana’s consulting days are:
- Mondays or Tuesdays in Sydney (face-to-face);
- Thursdays and Fridays once a month in Canberra (face-to-face);
- Once a month in Batehaven (NSW South Coast) (face-to-face);
- Mondays or Tuesdays via telehealth (Skype or Zoom) for patients located outside of ACT and NSW seeking Dr Khurana’s opinion, but who can’t travel to our ACT or NSW Rooms for a face-to-face appointment;
- Urgent appointments from anywhere in Australia or overseas may be able to be arranged outside of the usual consulting days.
What to bring:
- Your Medicare card
- Your private health insurance card if you have one
- Your EFTPOS or credit card (Visa/MC only)
- Any brain and/or spine imaging studies (e.g., CD, hard copy films) you may have
- Your doctor’s Referral (or ask your doctor to fax or email the letter to us in advance).
Our private consulting Rooms in Canberra are located on State Circle in Forrest, immediately opposite New Parliament House.
|Address||CNS Neurosurgery, Unit 1 at 15 State Circle, Forrest ACT 2603|
|Parking||There is free parking on State Circle, and on the adjoining Hobart and Melbourne Avenues|
|Telephone||02 (+ 61 2) 9331 4998 or 0400 683 662|
|Fax||02 (+ 61 2) 9331 2993|