Welcome to C.N.S. Neurosurgery
Expertise in modern minimally invasive brain & spine surgical care + motion-preserving total disc replacement (TDR) surgery / arthroplasty.
- C.N.S. Neurosurgery is a premier multi-state Private Practice.
- We ARE operational during the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic, but please read our protocol by clicking here
- We are proud to help people from across Australia and overseas, and have a streamlined process for our interstate traveling patients.
- Our core values are excellence and compassion, and we strive to deliver optimal, multi-disciplinary care centred on your personal experience and safety.
- Our fees are ethical, including for brainstem region, skull base, brain cancer & spinal surgeries carried out by Dr Khurana.
- We take pride in the scope, quality and accessibility of the neurosurgical services we provide to people, local and interstate.
- Google Reviews of our Practice can be read via our Blog link by clicking here. Follow our work and developments on YouTube and via Blogs linked from the banner at the top of each of our pages.
- We are professional partners with Neurological Surgery Victoria.
Dr Vini Khurana offers:
- Consultation including Second Opinion regarding brain & spine conditions
- Surgery in NSW (Hurstville Private and East Sydney Private) and VIC (Epworth Richmond) with seamless interstate travel and accommodation arrangements whenever required
- Expertise in cranial microsurgery and awake & asleep Minimally Invasive craniotomy techniques – brain tumour, cavernoma, MVD/trigeminal neuralgia
- Minimally invasive cervical & lumbar total disc replacement (TDR) / disc arthroplasty (click here: SPINAL MOTION-PRESERVATION)
- Percutaneous Robot-assisted neuronavigated lumbar instrumentation with real-time neuro-monitoring & intraoperative CT available
- Benchmark private Medicolegal expert opinion/reports
- Leading telehealth/telemedicine services (established by us 7 years ago, and consulting throughout Australia and overseas)
CNS Blog View All >Apr 03 2020 CNS Neurosurgery and Telehealth – Telemedicine – Teleconsultations – Videoconferencing in the COVID-19 era
We're all living in and experiencing a very difficult situation, globally, and I hope you and your loved ones are safe and well. CNS Neurosurgery remains open for business in…Read More