Welcome to C.N.S. Neurosurgery
Expertise in modern minimally invasive brain & spine surgical care + motion-preserving total disc replacement (TDR) surgery / arthroplasty [Cervical & lumbar TDR available to our patients in (or traveling to) SYDNEY (Hurstville Pvt). Expert microvascular decompression (MVD microsurgery) for medically uncontrolled trigeminal neuralgia.
- C.N.S. Neurosurgery is a premier multi-state Private Practice, recently selected as one of the top three neurosurgical Practices in Sydney by “ThreeBestRated” (TBR). Our further recognition has come in April 2022 via “The Fun Empire” (TFE) team’s research. We thank our patients for helping us achieve this recognition, and TBR and TFE for independently validating our Life’s work.
- We are operational during COVID-19 and have returned to face-to-face consultations in Sydney, Canberra and the NSW South Coast, with appropriate precautions in place.
- We are proud to help people from across Australia and overseas, and have a streamlined process for our interstate traveling patients.
- Our core values are excellence and compassion, and we strive to deliver optimal, multi-disciplinary care centred on your personal experience and safety.
- Our fees are ethical, including for MVD/brainstem region, skull base, brain cancer & spinal surgeries carried out by Dr Khurana.
- We take pride in the scope, quality and accessibility of the neurosurgical services we provide to people, local and interstate.
- Google and RateMDs Reviews of our Practice can be read by clicking here. Follow our work and developments on YouTube and via Blogs linked from the banner at the top of each of our pages.
Dr Vini Khurana offers:
- Consultation including Second Opinion* regarding brain & spine conditions
- Surgery in NSW (Hurstville Private) with seamless interstate travel and accommodation arrangements whenever required
- Expertise in cranial microsurgery and awake & asleep Minimally Invasive craniotomy techniques – brain tumour, cavernoma, MVD/trigeminal neuralgia
- Minimally invasive cervical & lumbar total disc replacement (TDR) / disc arthroplasty (click here: SPINAL MOTION-PRESERVATION)
- Percutaneous Robot-assisted neuronavigated lumbar instrumentation with real-time neuro-monitoring & intraoperative 360-degree imaging available
- Benchmark private and independent Medicolegal expert opinion/reports (via www.cnsmedicolegal.com.au)
- Leading telehealth/telemedicine services (established by us in 2013, and consulting throughout Australia and overseas)
CNS Blog View All >Jul 04 2022 Nice range of motion following ‘hybrid’ anterior lumbar spinal reconstruction
This athletic man who also actively runs a large business enterprise had problems maintaining his quality of life from chronic progressive lumbar pain and sciatic symptoms. His two lowermost discs…Read More