Welcome to C.N.S. Neurosurgery
Expertise in Modern Minimally Invasive Brain & Spine Surgical Care
- C.N.S. Neurosurgery is a premier multi-state Private Practice.
- We are proud to help people from across Australia, and have a streamlined process for our interstate traveling patients.
- Our core values are excellence and compassion, and we strive to deliver optimal, multi-disciplinary care centred on your personal experience and safety.
- Our fees are ethical, including for brainstem region, skull base, brain cancer & spinal surgeries carried out by Dr Khurana.
- We take pride in the scope, quality and accessibility of the neurosurgical services we provide to people, local and interstate.
- Google Reviews of our Practice can be read via our Blog link by clicking here. Follow our work and developments on YouTube and via Blogs linked from the banner at the top of each of our pages.
- We are professional partners with Neurological Surgery Victoria.
Dr Vini Khurana offers:
- Consultation including Second Opinion regarding brain & spine conditions
- Expertise in cranial microsurgery and awake & asleep Minimally Invasive craniotomy techniques – brain tumour, cavernoma, MVD/trigeminal neuralgia
- Minimally invasive cervical and lumbar Artificial Discs & Cages; percutaneous Robot-assisted neuronavigated lumbar instrumentation with real-time neuromonitoring & intraop. CT available
- Benchmark private Medicolegal expert opinion/reports
- Telehealth services throughout Australia
CNS Blog View All >Jun 24 2019 “Hybrid” anterior cervical and lumbar reconstructions – spinal resculpting, stability & mobility
Minimally invasive "hybrid" cervical and lumbar reconstructions can be accomplished using a combination of one or more mobile artificial discs (total disc replacement/TDR) and sleek cages (anterior interbody fusion). These…Read More